We will give you a complimentary price quote for cleaning services that will fit your needs and your budget.
Hotels are seen as a home away from home, and hiring a cleaning service is essential to keep customers coming back. Cleanliness, safety, and security are the most important details hotel owners must focus on, and when it comes to the former, hotel guests usually expect their rooms to be even cleaner than their own homes. That’s where we come in: Busy Bee Cleaning Service offers everyday housekeeping of rooms as well as advanced janitorial services like power-washing of tile and grout.
Housekeeping services include:
- Basic cleaning, which includes trash pickup, making the bed, floor/carpet cleaning, light dusting, and cleaning restrooms while guests are currently staying in the rooms.
- Deep cleaning, which includes tasks such as disinfecting bathrooms and the changing of bed sheets after guests leave.
There are countless hotels in New York City, and each one is looking to attract repeat clientele. In order to do so, cleanliness is of paramount importance. Otherwise, guests will stay a single night and never come back or do worse and leave bad reviews for your hotel online. Fortunately, our commercial cleaning services can help make your home away from home a place that people will not only come back to but tell their friends and family about.
We at Busy Bee Cleaning Service are experts at cleaning hotels, and we will respect your property while helping to improve the quality and potential of your facility. Take a look at our options for hotel cleaning services:
Basic Housekeeping Package
The basic hotel cleaning package includes several thorough cleaning tasks. Our trained staff will remove trash and change garbage bags. They will also make beds, clean floors, vacuum carpets, and do basic dusting. When guests are present in a room, Busy Bee will make sure that the restrooms are clean and keep toiletries stocked and available for their convenience.
Deep Cleaning Package
The deep cleaning package includes all of the benefits of the basic package and quite a bit extra. Not only will we make the beds, but after a guest checks out, we will change the sheets. We will also thoroughly disinfect the bathroom in addition to doing our standard cleaning, scrubbing, and restocking of supplies.
NYC is one of the hottest tourist spots in the world, and with all of these visitors, it is imperative that we keep the city as clean as possible. Go the extra mile to make your facility cleaner with our mattress-cleaning, couch-cleaning, and upholstery-cleaning services.
- Mattress-Cleaning: NYC hotels are some of the busiest in the world, and while this is great for the hotel owner, it can be a health hazard if precautions are not taken. Our mattress-cleaning services ensure that your guests stay happy and healthy when they stay at your hotel.
- Couch-Cleaning: Often, the first place someone will sit upon entering a hotel room is the couch. NYC is many things, but pollution-free is not one of them, so all of the dust and pollutants that might have gotten on a person’s clothes can easily be transferred to a hotel couch. Our couch-cleaning services help make sure your couches are always clean for the next guest.
- Upholstery-Cleaning: Keep the dust and pollution commonly found in a large city like this one from staying on your upholstery with our professional cleaning services.
If your current hotel-cleaning company hasn’t done a good enough job, there is a chance that the rooms of your facility are plagued with mold or mildew. These substances are unhealthy for people’s respiratory systems. There is also a chance that there are stains on walls or appliances of the rooms or communal areas. But never fear: We can fix all of those problems. Busy Bee’s commercial janitorial services include pressure-washing to clean tile and remove grout stains caused by mold and mildew. We will also rid the facility of food stains.
Contact us today to learn more about our professional NYC hotel-cleaning services and see what we can do for you. With Busy Bee, your facility will be left sparkling, and so will the reputation of your business!
- Hidden Cameras Reveal How Little Some Hotel Maids Clean
- A Microscopic Look at Hotel Hygiene
- Bedbugs in NYC: What You Should Know
Some Of The Areas We Service Include:
- Flushing – Clearview
- University Heights
- Sheepshead Bay
- Little Italy
- Stapleton – St. George
- Pelham Gardens
- Kings Bridge – Riverdale
- Starrett City
- Linden Hill
- Port Pichmond
- Howard Beach
Last modified: May 2, 2016