We will give you a complimentary price quote for cleaning services that will fit your needs and your budget.
Dust Mite Information and the Importance of Cleaning
Each and every day and every where you are, you will encounter dust. Dust particles will show up in our home, office, car and every other place that you go. Despite our best efforts to clean and dust regularly, you will not be completely free of dust. One of the most common problems that people have with dust is the existence of dust mites in your life.
Approximately 50 million people suffer from allergies pertaining to dust, pet dander, dust mites and other indoor allergens. Dust can basically be described as particles that come from items in our environment. Dust can be created by indoor and outdoor sources. Dust can be found both on the ground as well as in the air.
A dust mite is a tiny bug that lives in the dust located in your home. It primarily feeds on the dead skin of people that fall off during the course of the day. The major problem with dust mites is that many people will have an allergic reaction to them. This reaction will generally have an effect on the respiratory system.
Dust and dust mites can not be completely eliminated, unless you live or work in a severely controlled air environment. However, with regular cleaning you can reduce the exposure to dust and dust mites. By controlling the air and surfaces and reducing the amount of dust, you will reduce the health effects.
To learn more about proper cleaning and dust, please review the following information and links. Hopefully you will be able to clean properly and live healthier.
- Dictionary Definition of Dust
- What is Dust?
- WHO – Dust: Definitions and Concepts
- Indoor Allergens Tips to Remember
- Get the Facts on Indoor Allergens
- Dust Allergy Information
- Information on Dust Mites
- Dust Mites and Dust
- Dust Mite Control in the Home
- House Dust Mite and Pet Allergy
- Managing House Dust Mites
- Eight Ways to Get Rid of Dust Mites
- Information on Dust Allergies
- Symptoms and Treatment of Dust Mite Allergies
- House Dust Mite Allergy
- House Dust Mite Allergy Information
- Dust Mite Allergy
- Allergy Treatment Begins at Home
- Preventing Dust Mites in Pillows and Bedding
- Prevention Ideas for Allergies
- How to Allergy Proof Your Home
- Prevention of Allergies and Asthma in Children
- Allergy Prevention Tips
- Dust Mites
- Tips on Managing Allergies and Asthma
- Allergen Avoidance
- Dust Mites and Environmental Control
- Your Child’s Dust Mite Allergy
Last modified: April 9, 2018