We will give you a complimentary price quote for cleaning services that will fit your needs and your budget.
Learn How We Train Our Expert Professional Maids at Busy Bee
At Busy Bee Cleaning Service our staff goes through a professional training program. The training program ensures that our staff members are knowledgeable and have a clear understanding of safety precautions and professional cleaning.
The Busy Bee Cleaning Service Training includes:
- Maintenance and Basic Cleaning Operations
- Safety Program -Slip and Fall Prevention
- Floor Maintenance vinyl, hardwood, stone,
- Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
- Carpet Care
- Equipment Buffer machines, scrubbing machines,
- Chemicals Dosing
- OSHA Blood borne Pathogen, OSHA Hazard Communication
- Patient Room Disinfection
- Educational Facility Disinfection
- Sports Facility Disinfection
- Basic Cleaning Techniques
- Restroom Sanitation
- Window washing
Busy Bee Cleaning Service know that we are only as good as the people we hire, and for that reason we hire only best people for the job. We carefully screen all prospective employees and conduct extensive background checks to ensure that the people you allow into your workplace and/or home are trustworthy.
We also know, however, that hiring someone into our company is the very least of what can be done in the employee-employer relationship. We believe it is our responsibility not only to hire people who are aware of the best practices in contract cleaning services, but to improve those practices through exhaustive training. We provide cleaning service training to our workers so they know the best ways to handle all cleaning situations, no matter the size of the job. Our training teaches our employees to be hard-working meticulous assets not just to our company, but to yours as well.
At Busy Bee, we train our cleaners to handle any and all possible situations. We believe that, other than not completing our tasks in a timely and professional manner the worst affront we can perpetrate against our clients is being poorly trained. Being unprepared for a job is as unacceptable to us as it is to you, and for that reason we provide cleaning service training to all our employees no matter their level of experience.
Carpet care is so vitally important to the success of your workplace that we take special time to train our cleaning staff in the proper maintenance of your carpeting. Poor maintenance of carpeting not only limits the aesthetic appeal of your workplace, but can adversely affect the health of your employees. There may be no more important fixture in your workplace, as poor maintenance can directly affect your bottom line. Therefore, we have trained our cleaning staff to shampoo, steam clean, and otherwise treat your carpeting.
The memorable first impression of a client entering your workplace should be the first person they meet, not smudged glass. While they may seem a minor issue, dirty glass can have much the same effect as your employees wearing stained clothing. If you don’t care about the details of your appearance, why would you care about the details of this prospective client’s account? At Busy Bee Cleaning Service, we know the biggest compliment we can receive is that our presence has gone unnoticed. When it comes to the workplace, cleanliness is expected. Seldom is the noticeable quality of a workplace its cleanliness. However, an untidy, dirty workplace stands out not only to your employees, but to any clients looking to employ your services.
NYC is a home to millions, and as such we need to maintain a standard of cleanliness, a standard Busy Bee maintains every day.
- Mattress Cleaning: Our NYC cleaners are trained in how to properly clean mattresses, ensuring there are no infestations later on.
- Upholstery Cleaning: NYC is perpetually in motion, which means allergens are too. These allergens often find their way into upholstery, and we make sure they don’t stay there long.
- Couch Cleaning: We know NYC is a social town, and as such we have people coming from all parts of the city, passing construction zones and all manner of pollutants, and the first place they sit when entering our homes is the couch. If there was any piece of furniture in need of professional cleaning, the couch is it.
Some Of The Areas We Service Include:
- West Farms
- Fulton Ferry
- Sunset Park
- North Corona
- Throggs Neck
- Concourse Village
- South Jamaica
- Sutton Place
- Morris Park
- Staten Island
- East Flatbush
- Crotona – Tremont
- Ocean Parkway
Last modified: April 9, 2018