A few weeks ago we received a bill in the mail; nothing new or out of the ordinary. I wrote a check, grabbed an envelope, and completed filling out the bill. After licking the envelope, there was only one more thing to add; a stamp. I reached into the drawer and began rummaging around pencils, staples, scissors, and even a few screw drivers. I could not find the stamps anywhere. They weren’t with the checks, the envelopes or even the glue. After twenty minutes, I tossed the bill on the desk and went for help. My wife can find anything anywhere, but even she struggled to find the stamps wadded up beneath a pile of expired coupons. We only needed to look at each other, with an exhausted expression, to know it was time to clean and organize the office. It is amazing what a clean home, bedroom, and office can do to increase your productivity throughout the day.
- How House Cleaning Benefits Your Health – A clean house does more than look nice. It can keep you healthier by reducing and eliminating stress and stressors. With less stress in your life, you can get a lot more done.
- Why I Make My Bed – This blogger goes over ten different reasons she keeps her house tidy and clean. It might look good, but it also helps her stay motivated throughout the day and keeps everyone in the home happier.
- How to be More Productive – We all want to know how to be more productive with our days. This list covers how to get your cleaning list done in a realistic and speedy fashion.
- The 10 Reasons Why You Want to Be More Productive – I often read inspirational quotes to keep me motivated throughout the day or month. On the days scrubbing the toilet seems like a little too much work, read this article to help remind you of the reasons why you want to be productive.
- Spring Clean Your Office and Be More Productive – Having an office in your home or at work be organized and neat can save you a lot of time looking for documents and sorting through papers.
If you are alive and human, you probably have experienced the same frustration I felt while looking for a stamp. Whether it be for a pencil sharpener or a birth certificate, a little organizing can eliminate wasted moments looking for misplaced items. The first thing you need to do is throw out the garbage. Toss magazines, newspapers, and paper you will never use or look at again. Grab important documents and place them in a file cabinet where you can easily locate and retrieve them. Sort pencils, stamps, rulers, and all other office supplies in separate containers or areas. Grabbing what you need immediately will not only save you time, but it will keep you running smoothly with positive energy. It is way better to use energy working than waste it looking for something that should never have been lost.
- Why We Keep Our House Clean – A house becomes a home when you add your own special touch. How clean it is not only depends on you, but it will have an effect on your mood and day. Read this article on why they keep their home clean and the benefits it has on everyday life.
- How to Instantly Eliminate Stress and Make Yourself Feel Happy by Cleaning up Your House – You have probably felt the stress disappear the moment your household chores are complete. A clean or dirty house has a direct impact on your body’s stress. With a clean home you will feel happier and be able to accomplish much more throughout the day.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Home Office Space Productive – These five tips will get your home office clean and organized so you can get work done, pay bills, find documents, and file papers without getting frustrated or left wasting time looking for stamps.
- Make Your Bed! For Productivity, Profit and Peace – Read why making your bed every single day can actually impact the remainder or your day in a beneficial and productive way.
- Want a More Productive Week? Clean Your Darn Desk! – This article is a fun read about the reality of a messy desk. It can throw off your entire week and put you in a bad mood when everything is piled on top of each other.
A productive home starts the moment you wake up and roll out of bed. It starts with the bed. Making the bed every single day will create positive habits that will carry on with you throughout the day. By accomplishing one simple thing at the start of the day, it will make it easier to continue down the list and get chores done. A clean home creates a positive and stress-free atmosphere where productivity strives. When my home is clean, it makes it easier to finish other chores, start projects, and keep up on the work. Strive to make your bed every morning and you will see immediate results on the rest of your day. Many people struggle to find motivation when the house is overwhelmingly messy. A clean house creates motivation and confidence to complete additional work.